Messagebird is an omnichannel communications platform, built for global scale that offers a convenient live chat widget for users to implement on their site.
In order to integrate Messagebird as a live chat contact provider you need to provide a
Locating the Widget Id
- First, log into your Messagebird account
- Next install Live Chat as an Inbox Channel and configure the Omnichannel Widget to make it your own
- Once you’re happy with your custom Omnichannel Widget configuration, it’s time to install the Omnichannel Widget in HelpKit
- To locate your unique widget id, we need to look at the code snippet.
- You can find your installation snippet in your Omnichannel Widget Settings in Inbox
- Locate and copy just the
Widget Idwithout the quotation marks
- In the HelpKit dashboard go to
- Select Messagebird
- Enter the code in the
Widget Idfield and hit save
- Tada! 🎉
If you are having trouble finding the App ID please refer to Messagebird’s post on how to find it.